Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Free Thanksgiving Printables

We're very excited about the upcoming Thanksgiving feast here at Casa Paper Dali.

 In between texts flying about who is bringing what and figuring out where to seat nine kids and their parents, I started making some fun decorations for the dining room. I turned to my beloved construction paper, Sharpies and low-cost laminating system (i.e., packing tape) to create some leaf borders in the room.

Then, I thought I'd share them with you. Here's a free printable of leaf shapes. (The image is smaller than the actual page, so be sure to download it.)



You can use the leaf page as:
  • a coloring page at the table
  • a pattern to cut out and trace on construction paper
  • a placemat (once you've laminated it)
  • a front-door welcome sign
Once I started drawing something for Thanksgiving, I couldn't stop myself, so I made another fun free Thanksgiving printable sheet.



Ideas for how to use those drawings are on the sheet.

If you've any ideas to share, feel free to leave (oh! no pun intended!) in the combox.

xo
Vee



No comments:

Creative Commons License ... and please do NOT offer my works as downloads from your site.