Monday, February 20, 2012

Mini Update

Hello! I've received some emails from y'all all regarding whether I'm doing all right. (I've not posted a lot at Paper Dali lately.) Yes, I am! What's up is that I'm working on moving Paper Dali to another corner of the Internet. After three years on Blogger, I am just not happy with its service for myriad reasons. And moving three years worth of pictures is quite the project. Not everything is coming along in the move, some objects will be left behind here on Blogger, etc. I've accumulated a lot of stuff in this old homestead on Blogger. So, that's occupied most of my free time.

Also, I've been working on a few new coloring projects, too. So, stay tuned, and I hope to have a fun new place to send you and give you new treats, too.

Peace, love, and blessings galore.
Vee

No comments:

Creative Commons License ... and please do NOT offer my works as downloads from your site.