Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy New Year!

May you have a lovely wrap-up of 2009 and delight in welcoming in the new year!

And many thanks for helping to make 2009 such a happy place here at Paper Dali by sharing your comments and sending me sweet emails. I'm happy that you have enjoyed Paper Dali and hope to continue seeing you here in 2010.

I'll be on a blog break until Jan. 6, 2010. I'll be enjoying the rest of the holiday season with my family... as well as drawing up new collections for your paper-dolling fun. Time, energy and health permitting, I'll have new items in my Etsy shop soon.

Have fun printing and playing!
~ Vee

1 comment:

Evann said...

Just popped in to say, Happy New Year, Vee!

Creative Commons License ... and please do NOT offer my works as downloads from your site.