Excited about tomorrow's feast day of Saint Pope John Paul II? (Say YES!)
To celebrate this hugely popular pope-now-saint, I created a Saint Pope John Paul II tripych (a fancy word for three-panel painting) craft activity.
Want to put yours together for the Saint JP2 feast day? It's easy-peasy.
You'll need my favorite tools for a crafting project:
- Markers and colored pencils
- Childproof scissors (because I'm a scissors amateur)
- A glue stick
- Manila folder (because card stock is spendy)
1. Download and print the free Saint Pope John Paul II triptych printable
Super-important: Make sure your printer settings are "landscape mode" and "fit to printable area." If you don't, you end up with a mini triptych.
2. Cut out the printable along the dark outer line
3. Color with your favorite markers, colored pencils, drawing pens, etc.
4. Add doodles, squiggles, and whatever you'd like to make it extra-special
5. Glue to the manila folder (or card stock)
6. Cut out the tripytch again and the fold the outside panels towards the middle like so:
7. Decorate the outside panels, then place your beautiful work of art in a thoughtful spot
* * *
Hope you had fun making your own Saint John Paul II triptych! If you do use it, feel free to share pics of your work. If you're on Instagram, use the hashtag #paperdali or tag me (I'm @paper_dali), so I can see your triptych.