To help children participate in this novena, I drew up a little activity for tracking days of the novena. (I drew it for myself, too. I tend to lose track of days.) Here's a glimpse at the completed project at the end of nine days:
To use this pro-life worksheet, you'll need to print out:
- the Pray the Novena sheet (Mary with her arms ready to cradle children)
- the Bundle of Joys sheet (a printable of nine different babies)
- Color the picture of Mary and put it in an accessible place (such as a prayer corner).
- Pray a rosary for the protection of unborn children. (Here's a refresher for praying the rosary, just in case!)
- Color a picture of a baby then cut and paste the baby in Mary's arms.
- Do the same for the eight remaining days, and you've just prayed a novena.
And because this is the feast day of the archangels, you may want to download and color a picture of St. Michael the archangel, too. Print three out, color them differently, and you've got Gabriel, Michael and Raphael!
Veronica Maria (aka Vee)