Friday, March 5, 2010

Saint Patrick's Day Note Cards / Tarjeta de San Patricio

Why should St. Valentine corner the market on passing note cards? St. Patrick delivered plenty of messages himself ... and even wrote an autobiography and a beautiful prayer. (Hear the beloved "Breastplate of St. Patrick" sung.) Here's a page of St. Patrick note cards for you to use in celebrating his feast day. And, really, who needs a pot of gold when you've a gold pot of love and this guy sending you a blessing?

You can put it in a lunchbox, tuck it next to plate of yummy Irish food, have it accompany a gift of Irish cookies or soda bread, etc.

And if you've a little extra time, print out last year's Paper Dali St. Patrick to color, too.














p.s. Yes, the prayer says, "Bind to myself" ... You just want to say "Bind myself to," don't you? ;)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hello Vee!

I just found your site and wow what a treasure! I am a teacher who is trying to create a unit my own lapbooks to use with my students in class and your darling paper-dalis are gorgeous! You are very talented! I just had to share this with you!

Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us!

Paper Dali said...

Ruth and Amy,
Blush, blush to the compliment. Thank you so much! Your lapbooks sound like fun. And if you get the hankering to send a pic of a completed one, I'd love to see what you're up to. Blessings to you and your students!

Creative Commons License ... and please do NOT offer my works as downloads from your site.