Thursday, October 8, 2009

Welcome!

Paper Dali has been updated with a fun, fresh new look. You like?

Now hosted on Blogger, Paper Dali will be updated easily (hence regularly) and be more content-rich. I can jot down thoughts about the paper dolls---and tell you what's coming up. Just be sure to leave a comment, so I know what you like and look forward to seeing. And if you take a picture of a Paper Dali in action or in a blog post, drop me a line so I can add it to the Your Gallery section. (Take a look now at some cute pictures of kids and Paper Dalis out and about.) Must-Reads features books that I've read with my kids that inspired some of the paper dolls here. The How to Use the Dolls section contains a list of ideas people have shared about how they've used the paper dolls. The other sections are, well, self-explanatory.

And be sure to check back on Oct. 13. I'll have a brand-new collection of long-awaited (and much-requested per email) Paper Dalis.

Have fun with history!
Veronica Maria

No comments:

Creative Commons License ... and please do NOT offer my works as downloads from your site.