Thursday, October 15, 2009

About printing ...

If you are trying to print the color versions of the paper dolls (as in clicking on the photos and printing them), it might not always work. I did not consider those to be printables, but just something to show you what the final doll looks like. But if you are doing that, I'd suggest opening it, right-clicking and choosing "copy image" then pasting it into a Word doc. I tried to print out a colored version of Will for my son, and Will took three pages. I had to copy and paste him to work.

Also, the Father Damian image might not print completely for all printers.To solve that, just choose the "fit into printable area," and it'll work lickety-split.

No comments:

Creative Commons License ... and please do NOT offer my works as downloads from your site.