Thursday, September 24, 2009

Free Paper Dolls and Printables for you, from me

Not only do I love drawing and crafting, I also love sharing my treasures.  At Paper Dali, you can download the following items for free. Just please remember that these are all for personal, non-commercial use and licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

Why are they free?
I'm slightly obsessed with classic literature and history, especially Ancient Greece, Ancient Egypt, the American Revolution and the U.S. Civil War. When I couldn't find free online historical paper dolls and coloring pages for my children, I decided to make my own.

The inspiration for creating paper dolls came from my daughter. Her love of paper dolls proved contagious. My daughter often makes suggestions for new dolls and tests them out to make sure the clothes and accessories work with the dolls. She also has a keen eye for details and goes through the site for quality control. She may be only nine years old, but she's a taskmaster.

My children regularly print out the dolls and play with everything that I post, letting me know what works---or does not. Without their sweet encouragement and ideas, the free dolls at Paper Dali would not exist nor continue to grow.

If you have any ideas or comments about Paper Dali, feel free to drop me an email at mypaperdali[at]gmail.com or leave a comment.

6 comments:

Annie in Pittsburgh said...

Awesome! We are going to use many of these in our VBS-like program, called Maranatha! Come Lord Jesus! Where the kids are learning about OLOG, St Juan Diego and others!

Anonymous said...

Hi. Thank you for your site. It's just exactly what we needed. I'm having a little trouble, though. When I click on "Coloring Page of Ancient Greek Woman" it gives me the page for her "Chiton." Help!
Kristin

Paper Dali said...

Kristin:
Eep! The link had the wrong URL. Thanks for letting me know. I fixed it, so the Ancient Greek woman should be ready to download. : )
Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Paper Dali said...

Annie: Thanks for the comment ... and the email. I'll be posting some more dolls in the next few days. :)

Sarah@Dolls And Daydreams said...

So glad you added your link! I love your paper dolls ♥

Paper Dali said...

Sarah: Thank YOU! I'm a fan of Dolly Donations, so I'm so looking forward to seeing what you come up with at your new blog, too. :)

Creative Commons License ... and please do NOT offer my works as downloads from your site.