Thursday, August 11, 2011

New Gig at CatholicMom.com


I'm delighted to share that today I'm joining the ranks of contributing columnists at the superfabulous CatholicMom.com. My coloring pages and crafting ideas will be shared there monthly.

The same posts will be here, too, but CatholicMom.com is so wildly popular and far-reaching in scope that it makes me happy to think of sharing my folksy little drawings and creative what-nots with more families.

Swing by and say howdy-do if you have a moment!

6 comments:

Erika said...

Congratulations!!

Amazing_Grace said...

Welcome to catholicmom.com! I contribute activities there too! :)

Lena said...

Wonderful news. Deo gratias!

Gardenia said...

how wonderful!

Paper Dali said...

Aww, thanks for joining in my happy news. Your support is so appreciated!

xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

¡En horabuena Vee!! Me admira mucho todo lo que haces, eres un gran ejemplo!!
Por cierto, quería asegurarme si habías visto un emai que te mandé hace unos días sobre un favor que te quiero pedir, ojalá me puedas ayudar!!
Xhonane

Creative Commons License ... and please do NOT offer my works as downloads from your site.